Aww thanks guys! You've made me feel better :)
Tom just got a phone call from the realtor. She spoke to the owners, they're still not sure what they're going to be doing, so they want to hold off til Monday.
Maybe they'll get approved for a loan, or they'll get the house by then.
But i'm going to start looking at places for rent or to buy now to make myself feel better :)
if not, like dumas said, something better is out there... something with a ring and lights and a hot stable boy that walks around in a speedo and muck boots... I mean... uh, someplace better....
hot stable boy in a speedo and buck boots