Poor horse has very bad colic. Half an hour of kicking, rolling, pawing and laying down until the bet arrived. First he sedated Chinga and then proceeded too put a tube down his nose (unsure what this is called) and first they put some water through and a fair amount came back threw. Afterwards they put some paraffine oil threw - which will hopefully show some results later on.
Checked his temperature, pulse, ect. Came back better then expected - which is good. So now he is on pain reflief and its really only a waiting game right now. Please keep him in your minds as the next 24 hours is going too be tuff.