Well, the vet left awhile ago.
We cleaned up the sheath where the stitches cut and she took a good look at it.
We're doing massages to increase blood flow, hopefully get rid of some of the edema, topical anti-inflammatorys to reduce swelling...
It's still a waiting game, I guess, to see whether he responds to breeding or not but..
While he will be okay health wise, it's starting to look like his breeding career is officially over.
I'm not even sure what I'm feeling right now..
So Sorry to heard about your boy Offering healing thoughts & prayers that he heals up with no more setbacks.I knew a stallion that had a similar accident & just know how devastating it was for his owners too