Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Higgins, TX. YeeHaw!!
2) hobby=yes, events=sometimes
3) hobby and occasional participant
5) don't know
7) yes because you can see exactly what you are doing wrong and instead of trusting someone to explain it to you, you can look at it and see exactly
Picture and video good quality
Aesthetically good (appearance)
9) Depends on what you wish to view. I think on the fence or jump would be best only if you didn't have someone to video handheld for you.
11) Don't know about pounds but I would say $300
12) I currently have to have someone else take pix or video.
Always remember that feeling of looking at a big, open country over the ears of a good horse, seeing a new trail unwind ahead of you, and that ever-spectacular view from the top of the ridge!!! Follow my training blog: http://robertsontraining.blogspot.com/