Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: North Dakota, USA
Since none of the 4 horses we got in the last year meet the stipulation, I couldn't take the survey. In all for them, we paid $61 plus costs in transporting them.
Jackson, now an 11 month old colt, was bought for $60 at a fundraiser auction in August.
Star, 9 year old gelding, was bought for $1 from a client of a trainer we know that had no luck of selling him outright.
The last two were rescued mares we adopted.
So anyway, here's my answers to it:
1) Price and health
2) ability 10, breed 10, age 3, temperament 10, looks 5, past performance 10, sex 10, health 1, vices 10
3) pictures, video, details and price
4) weather, price
5) over 100
6) no one except maybe a vet
7) a vet is more experienced with health issues the me
8) I trust my own decisions
9) cost of horse and health issues
12) all 6's
13) that's where the horse is from
14) failed vetting or didn't like
16) 41 - 45
17) no thanks
Posted via Mobile Device