Well, I went and looked at her.. and I'm having conflicting feelings.
She was super responsive, really quiet, and very sweet.. But she definitely has a lot of go go go, which I'm not sure I'm ready for quite yet. I felt safe on her, and she wasn't crazy or anything, but I really had to work to hold her back.
She's had a 3 month break, she was in a strange environment that she's only been at for about 6 days, and her previous owner only occasionally trail rode on her, and when she did it was "oh I'm going to get you out of the pasture where you've been sitting and go go go on the trail" which, she didn't treat her bad or anything, but that's all she knows.
So here's my dilemma, I can take a chance and buy her, see how much she relaxes once I get her home and bond with her a little bit, and if she's still not relaxed enough I could send her to a good trainer who could try to fix it. But what if she can't be changed? It's not that I don't like her, because I really do, but she just isn't relaxing to ride right now. Which is what I'm really looking for. Opinions? :)