I had decided that I really really wanted Ice, the gelding I saw a few days ago. (I posted pics of him in another thread) I told her I would pay her asking price as long as he passed a vet check.
I scheduled the vet check for Monday next week. She emails me today saying that unless I could come get him before Sunday, someone was coming with a trailer to buy him Sunday afternoon. I can't get the vet out any sooner than Monday.