Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Washington, USA.
Apple seeds are poisonous to everything if you eat ten pounds of them. No creature that isn't allergic to apples will die from eating the seeds out of an apple or two.
Ricci takes small, polite bites out of apples. I usually give her the first bite, and then let Gracie take a bite. My wee Gracie cannot get a purchase on the whole apple with her baby teeth, so hers have to be cut otherwise. I don't feed a lot of apples or carrots though because I seldom buy them, so it's a special treat provided to them, usually by the neighbors, lol.
Posted via Mobile Device