10 months in bandages many tears and wondering if it's all worth it so finally in october we started working again. Had some good sessions in the last few weeks. Lena wants her to cope with her own energy before I get on. Last few sessions we've managed this beautifully. Gallop halt walk etc.
I was told yesterday that we're about ready. Lena was going to run her through a pressure test today and if she passed it was get on time. As I said earlier I've been waiting 4 and a half years!
All last night I was slightly manic. Going from WEEEE I GET TO RIDE MA PONEH to being sensible and knowing she has bad days and that it might or might not happen.
Driving out today I gave a little sigh as the gale force winds blew me around. Funnily enough I didnt feel like finally backing her in high winds. So thought I'd run through ground work PERFECT she didn't think the wind was anything. Meanwhile I'm being blown around! Probably could have gotten on but without Lena there not going to happen.
Don't you love the way they always prove you wrong! When I thought I was getting on the wind, then I expected her to play up PERFECT!
I know I've waited four and a half years suppose another few days won't hurt.
Posted via Mobile Device