The idea is to give updates, post pictures and videos, and inform people about things we've learned from and about horses. For example, a Cottonwood tree fell down in the pasture and the horses started eating the leaves. Panicked, the manager searched online and found it was actually a good supplement and fine for the horses to nibble on.
So the things I'd like to know are;
1. Do you think this is a good idea?
2. Would you follow/share a well-written, informative blog like this?
3. What site would you use for the blog?
4. Do you have any suggestions about anything?
5. Name ideas? We were thinking something along the lines of "Learning from Horses" or some such variation.
Also, if you know of any rescues that do have a successful site/blog/etc I'd love links! Thanks folks!