1. Do you own/lease/ride? I own and ride.
2. How often do you ride? I ride once a month at the moment, but am getting back into it.
3. How long have you been riding for? I've been riding consistently for around 16 years total.
4. What dicipline do you do? I do dressage but have also competed in sporting.
5. How old are you? 20
6. Do you compete? Usually, but I'm on a three year break for uni.
7. Describe your horse/horses? Maggie is a 15yo, 16.2hh, bay Hanoverian mare. Barcoo is a 23yo, 15.3hh, chestnut Thoroughbred gelding. Toby is a 13yo, 16hh, chestnut OTTB gelding.
8. Do you listen to music when you ride? Very rarely.
9. What is your favorite song/s? Lose Yourself - Eminem. Where the City Meets the Sea - Getaway Plan. Sad Rude Future Dude - Ballpark Music. Brother - Thundamentals.
10. What is your next equestrian related goal? To sell Toby and start competing on Maggie again.
11. When was your last fall? What happened? Two years ago. I asked Maggie to go from travers into a turn on the haunches and something in her mind snapped and she went into full panic with rearing and bucking. I came off on my shoulder and my helmetless head went between her hoof and a rock. I tore every fibre in my shoulder and I now have two lumps on my head.