1. I own
2. A few times a week
3. Close to eleven years
4. A multitude. Dressage, Hunter/Jumper, Western Pleasure, Barrel Racing
6. I'm just getting back into it as of this year
7. My very first horse is a short and fat Friesian x Standardbred, he's black with a star and one half pastern, he's my trail buddy. My second horse is a 15.3 OTSB, it took us a long time, but we have a really close bond. She doesn't trust easily. She learns quickly, and hold grudges. This will be her first time competing under saddle this year. My third horse is my moms. She's a possible QH cross, she's old and grouchy and the two of us don't see eye to eye.
8. Not every time, but occasionally
9. Hmm, I have a lot, so I'll only list a few. Sticks and Stones by Jonsi, Home by Philip Philips, I'm Coming After You, By Owl City, I'm Bleeding Out, By Imagine Dragons ...
10. Show my mare at her first Dressage test without anything bad happening. I don't care if we don't place, I just want it to be positive for her.
11. Last fall while trail riding with my mare, she reared up because I wouldn't let catch up to the other horses, and thus began a very dangerous habit that we have successfully overcome.