1. Do you own/lease/ride?
2. How often do you ride?
As often as I can, usually four to six times a week. But I got my license two days ago, so now I can come more often.
3. How long have you been riding for?
Since I was nine.
4. What dicipline do you do?
English. Specifically hunter/jumper. We like jumper!
5. How old are you?
I just turned seventeen.
6. Do you compete?
7. Describe your horse/horses?
Oh, goodness....well, he's 16hh, just turned eleven, and has the sweetest personality. He is a gorgeous Bay overo registered Paint Horse with a warmblood build rather than a Quarter.
8. Do you listen to music when you ride?
I do rarely. The headphones get annoying and sometimes the music distracts me from listening to my horse. I like to listen to the rhythm of his hoofbeats when I ride. It's soothing and helps me concentrate on his cadence.
9. What is your favorite song/s?
*brain implodes* Far too many! But I like Levitate, by Hollywood Undead.
10. What is your next equestrian related goal?
Well, my main one is the Olympics!
11. When was your last fall? What happened?
I don't quite remember. But the last time I fell off at the farm, unmounted, was when I was climbing over the fence to get my boy. XD I had red dirt down my pants. Not fun.