So here I am at Rich's parents' house... on the HorseForum while he's downstairs making me my very own tack box! I'm so excited to see how it'll turn out!
Here are the original plans I started out with: http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/f...nswithtext.jpg http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/f...PlansEmpty.jpg
The actual box has deviated slightly, and I have a few pictures of how it looks now, but they're on my home computer... I will load them on here as soon as I can.
I have a few questions:
- what sort of stuff would you want in a tack box?
- what size of tack box would you want?
- would you want a standing box, like mine, or one with a lid that you lift up?
- any designs that you want to upload and share would be wonderful!
- how much would you be willing to pay for a (very high quality) hand made, custom tailored to your needs, wood tack box?
Rich is thinking about making a sort of side business out of this, and would like to hear feedback! His craftsmanship is impeccable, I can't believe the detail he's done to this amazing box, it's more than I could ever hope for, and it's not even finished yet!!
once again, I will upload photos when I get home