Tattoos?
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Keeping and Caring for Horses > Horse Talk

Tattoos?

This is a discussion on Tattoos? within the Horse Talk forums, part of the Keeping and Caring for Horses category
  • Love it will not betray you tattoo
  • Great minds think alike tattoo

Like Tree15Likes

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
    04-03-2012, 12:39 PM
  #1
Foal
Tattoos?

So I was talking to someone else in another thread and thought "We have posted pictures to 'put faces to names', so why not show off our ink too?" So here we go, this is me starting a thread to show off some tatts! :)











waresbear likes this.
     
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
    04-03-2012, 05:46 PM
  #2
Yearling
I don't have any, yet! Subbing
     
    04-03-2012, 06:02 PM
  #3
Trained
I never had a tattoo and I never wanted one either
     
    04-03-2012, 06:16 PM
  #4
Trained
Quote:
Originally Posted by Country Woman    
I never had a tattoo and I never wanted one either
So why are you commenting not this thread?

     
    04-03-2012, 06:21 PM
  #5
Foal
Subscribing :)
     
    04-03-2012, 06:29 PM
  #6
Green Broke
I have three tattoos right now, and I'm really itching for another one!

My first, on my right back dimple.
I'd love you forever if you know where this is from.
http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/...50608700_n.jpg

My second, mid-upper back.
It's a quote from Little Lion Man by Mumford & Sons.
http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/...15747134_n.jpg

And my newest, wrapped around my right ankle.
This is from Sigh No More also by M&S <3
It reads, "Love - It will not betray you, dismay or enslave you; it will set you free
My artist free-handed everything including the writing and took the opportunity to write all over my leg XD
http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/...06640091_n.jpg
Snizard93 likes this.
     
    04-03-2012, 06:33 PM
  #7
Foal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayella    
My second, mid-upper back.
It's a quote from Little Lion Man by Mumford & Sons.
http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/...15747134_n.jpg

And my newest, wrapped around my right ankle.
This is from Sigh No More also by M&S <3
It reads, "Love - It will not betray you, dismay or enslave you; it will set you free
My artist free-handed everything including the writing and took the opportunity to write all over my leg XD
http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/...06640091_n.jpg

LOVE the Mumford & Sons tattoos Kayella, infact both your tattoos are ones that I've contemplated getting - great minds think alike.

I'm planning on getting my horse tattoo in a couple months.. I will definitely be updating with pictures once it arrives :) Other than that, I have three stars running down my side, but I honestly cannot find a photo of them anywhere.
     
    04-03-2012, 06:36 PM
  #8
Green Broke
Quote:
Originally Posted by LValentina    
LOVE the Mumford & Sons tattoos Kayella, infact both your tattoos are ones that I've contemplated getting - great minds think alike.

I'm planning on getting my horse tattoo in a couple months.. I will definitely be updating with pictures once it arrives :) Other than that, I have three stars running down my side, but I honestly cannot find a photo of them anywhere.
Mumford & Sons speaks to my soul <3
I'm actually not much of a fan of the song Sigh No More, but the lyric is utterly amazing, and I do kinda like the song.
     
    04-03-2012, 06:49 PM
  #9
Foal
Nice guys! :) I have more, I just posted my faves lol! @Kayella, I love that yours have so much meaning to you! Those are the best
     
    04-03-2012, 08:51 PM
  #10
Weanling
Subbing :) I'm wanting to get a tattoo this summer with my sister. I secretly want it to be horse related heh.
     

Quick Reply
Please help keep the Horse Forum enjoyable by reporting rude posts.
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

Already have a Horse Forum account?
Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

New to the Horse Forum?
Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Old Thread Warning
This thread is more than 90 days old. When a thread is this old, it is often better to start a new thread rather than post to it. However, If you feel you have something of value to add to this particular thread, you can do so by checking the box below before submitting your post.

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tattoos HopalongCassidy General Off Topic Discussion 3 01-09-2011 06:52 PM
Tattoos? JumperStride Horse Talk 30 09-16-2010 12:14 AM
yes tattoos again ;) My2Geldings General Off Topic Discussion 7 05-11-2008 08:10 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0