2. When you're invited to bring your six-year-old mare to a fun day because it will be a "Good learning experience", what they really mean is "Come without your horse and spend money on our stuff for our fund raiser" You will be asked to get your "Wild" horse under control, and then threatened to be escorted off the property. Even though your horse is behaving just fine.
3. Coyotes don't like to be chased.
4. Chickens don't either. They will stop running, duck, and you will trample them.
5. Horses will steal your hot dogs.
6. Untrained paint mares CAN run barrels!!!
7. Getting bleach in your cut hurts. A LOT.
8. Lambs, (you know, the cute fluffy ones that go "BWAAAAAH!!!!") Are giant, whooly, horse eating savages. And they must never be crossed. Ever.
9. When you're airborn, the ground doesn't look so soft.
10. If your horse breaks her halter and takes off galloping away from you at full speed, don't worry. She'll stop at the pasture of fresh, green grass. And you'll get yelled because they're trying to get it to grow. Your mare isn't helping it's winter growth... Even if she disagrees. (She's only picking out the blades with the lowest chance of survival!!!!!!!! P.s. Barn managers don't always appreciate humor...)
Hope everyone is having a good weekend. And those of us in school, enjoy the three day!!