So I went to see a pony today, and the owner was sooo unprofessional. So here is my list of things NOT to do when you are trying to sell a horse or pony.
1) Try to look nice, I don't care if its cold out; but don't wear mud stained track pants that are 5 sizes too big. (a little bit of dirt is fine, horses are dirty)
2) don't dis the place you board at.
3) Don't dis the potential buyers coach or a horse the potential buyer has trained (mhm - she did)
4) Don't complain about how you werent allowed to buy that last horse because the owner didnt feel you were suited for each other.
5) don't show off your swaybacked "old" (15years) mare as your 'amazing show horse'
6) don't tell me your pregnant mare isnt broke to ride, and the only reason you bred her is because she throws palomino's with big bums.
7) don't light up a smoke and stand there talking to me and blowing it my way.
What are some of things that sellers have done to you that screams 'unprofessional' to you?