I usually go through this stage when I'm feeling down and I always decide that I'm going to sell my horses, I get over it in about a day but this time I have been thinking about it for a while.
I'm going to type out a number of reasons that are going through my head on why I should sell them:
1. We are over due on our paddock fees. Even if we pay up to date then we go behind again. This is usually because someone forgets to pay the owner of the paddocks and spends the rent money, or we have no money in the first place.
2. Lately I have been seeing them less and less, usually on weekends and it is only for a little while. They are sitting around getting fat, when they should be getting out being used.
3. I need a new gear. Saddle, the one I have now is far too narrow! I can't afford to buy a new one, Abby needs a new bit..also can't afford it.
Maybe I'm just worrying to much? Maybe I'm not. I talked to Mum and she didn't seem to be against the idea. It isn't like I'm loosing interest in horses, it is just we are..well..poor. I said that if I was to sell them, I would like to be able to join a riding school. Even if it is just some dodgy place, I will still need a horse fix.
I guess this is sort of a rant (?). It is so hard to decide, what do you guys think?