So.....I really want to get another H/J prospect. But I have 2 horses and 1 pony and I think my husband would shoot me if I got another. I wont sell Aidan, I just wont...had him to dang long and love him to dang much. The pony isn't an option she's awesome for the kids. That leaves poor Sonata whom I adore but I worry because she's so small and I haven't really caught onto the idea of getting into reining or cutting which I think she'd do better at then the stuff I like to do.
I just don't know how to really make the decision to go ahead with it. Part of me wants to watch her grow up into whatever it is she will become. She's an awesome little horse and has a great personality.
I have never had to make the choice to sell. My pony died when I was a kid, my first horse we were forced to sell when we moved (parents did that), retired my old jumper and just found him a retirement home but didn't sell him. Part of me feels like I will have just given up on Sonata :( I did buy her as a project just to play with and see what happened and I am proud of where she is. I guess it's just hard to let go.