I currently live in Scotland and all my family is Scottish but I was born in Canada and therefore have dual-nationality so it would be quite easy for me to go teach as I do no need a visa etc.
So I don't know what I would do with my boy, I am NOT selling. I understand it may not be practical to take him but no chance would I sell, if it came to it I would put him on full loan.
Problem is Hugo is very a one person horse and no-one else can actually currently get on his to ride him other than me, he is generaly quite nervous but that's another story.
I would be going over for a year and I probally would leave him on loan or in the care of a friend till I decided if I was staying but after that if I was I would really like him to come with me and my question is has anyone done this, and how easy/expensive was it?
I am also concerned about any health implications it could cause him such and stress etc. He is currently 11 and the point he will be moving he would be 15-16, I don't know if his age would make it more difficult for him but he will not be old, just older.
I understand I might have to find him another home if I stay in but it is quite a few years away I just want to know my options.
Sorry for the essay but I needed to give all the information to get an answer :)