Only 12 days left until the 137th Kentucky Derby!
This is how the field is looking so far;
1. Dialed In; 4-1 by Mineshaft
2. Uncle Mo; 6-1 by Indian Charlie
3. Nehro; 8-1 by Mineshaft
4. Archarcharch; 10-1 by Arch
5. Toby's Corner; 10-1 by Bellamy Road
6. Midnight Interlude; 12-1 by War Chant
7. Mucho Macho Man; 15-1 by Macho Uno
8. Master of Hounds; 20-1 by Kingmambo
9. Pants on Fire; 20-1 by Jump Start
10. Soldat; 20-1 by War Front
11. Animal Kingdom; 25-1 by Leroidesanimaux
12. Brilliant Speed; 25-1 by Dynaformer
13. Comma to the Top; 30-1 by Bwana Charlie
14. Shackleford; 30-1 by Forestry
15. Santiva; 40-1 by Giant's Causeway
16. Stay Thirsty; 40-1 by Bernardini
17. Twinspired; 40-1 by Harlan's Holiday
18. Decisive Moment; 60-1 by With Distinction
19. Twice the Appeal; 60-1 by Successful Appeal
20. Watch Me Go; 60-1 by West Acre
Still a little early for me to decide my favorite, though I am partial to Dialed In, Much Macho Man and Nehro. I also like Animal Kingdom, but that's mostly because I love his sire Brilliant Speed is also nice & a son of Dynaformer (Barbaro's sire for all those who might not know), though like alot of Dynaformer's foals, he seems to do better on the turf.
Anyone have a favorite? What's you predictions? First, 2nd & third?