I don't know if there is already a thread started on this but am trying to kill time before taking the car out to head up to mountains ad ski for the first time this year :)
SO WHAT ARE YOU HORSEY RELATED NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS?!
Here are mine:
1. To get Oliver back in tip top shape and 100% healthy!
2. Get new breeches to ride in...no more jeans, my Pessoa saddle deserves better! BAD ME!
3. Get Oliver out to new places and start showing him at small local shows
4. Get a Dressage saddle?
5. Get flying lead changes and jump a little higher :)
6. Get our butts out on a few trail rides and enjoy life!
7. Get my boyfriend of 2 years now on a freaking horse! (he has only been begging for most of the 2 years)
8. Keep my eyes, ears and bran open to as much more learning in the horsey world as possible!
9. MAKE MT MOM WATCH ME RIDE haha yeah freaking right!!!
10. Prove to my non believer horsey friends who think they are smarter then anyone and know whats best for horses (ha..no) that I CAN TO train my 5 year old sport horse, be a working student (3 days a week) and be a full time college student and be very successful at both :) (OH AND HAVE A PART TIME JOB that's NON HORSEY TO HELP PAY FOR Y HORSE) What about that!? HA I feel like superwoman with a horse!
SO go ahead and list what your 2012 New Year resolutions are.....HERE!