Just a random idea. Also, it would be neat to see what your horses can do and get inspired in what to teach my own. :)
To start off -
* The basics. W/t/c, stop and back up , leg yields.
* Basic jumping over low obstacles (50-70cm), but will be trained more, because he loves jumping.
* Trails, trails, trails. He's generally fearless and is happy to be a trail ride leader, if I let him to.
* Is trained to be ridden only in halter, also bareback is fine.
* Basic groundwork and lungeing, responds to body and vocal cues. Enjoys cavaletti and ground pole work.
* Parelli 7 games on line and basics at liberty. I have started to teach him the Spanish walk, but it's still very basic.
* Backs up from tail, is ok with any strange objects on him, near him or under him, will climb on and over anything, so I teach him to interact with different objects - carry whips and buckets, fetch, kick a ball, etc.
* Is good at chasing dogs.
* Is good at stealing hats from peoples' heads.
* Will switch on any lights and radios, if he finds any.
* Also, will steal any shovels, if he finds any.
* And is able to open any doors.
I am planning to gradually make him more supple and agile in turns and circles, because he's rather stiff in his ribs, and I also would like to do more endurance training with him, but I have to get my own saddle first, we're currently mostly bareback.
So, what are the talents of your horse/horses?