*Show at World.
*In a couple more years when Deja's nearing his retirement from showing, own my own young one, and train it all the way to the big time, (with the help of my trainer of course if needed).
*Successfully canter bridless outside of the roundpen. (We've done it in the round pen)
- Show at APHA world (I have 2 titles from Pinto World but paint world would be a whole other ball game)
- Show hunter hack
- Try dressage
- Have a perfect western riding pattern
- Have a 17 hand HUS horse.
My horse bucket list so far.
1. Gallop my horses on the beach
2. Swim with my horses.
3. Ride a Grande Prix course and win
4. Be able to ride both of my horses with no gear at all.
5. Bond with my new horse.
- ride completely tackless
- learn proper english (we're working on this one now lol)
- ride down an endless beach
- sneak onto a racetrack and see just how fast my ex-racer really is
- jump four feet
- get a mare (and as long as we're dreaming here she'll be either a Friesian or a coal black TB) and breed her just once for a baby (don't shoot me!)
- learn dressage
- jump a small course at a show in my western saddle
- bring my horse camping
- ride to somewhere far-far-away ... like across Canada or at the very least another city
- ride my horse to work (the picture of my horse tied in front of my store gets me giggling every time)