1. How old are you? Nineteen
2. How old were you when you started riding? About nine
3. How long have you been riding? Seriously riding for about 7 years, riding daily or as much as possible for about 9 and riding whenever there was a horse within my reach for about 10 or 11 years.
4. Did you get taught to ride at a riding school, or have parents teach you? I've had five instructors over the years as well as trial and error on my part.
5. How many horses have you had? One, he's twenty-two now
6. Whats the worst injury you have had falling off a horse? When I was young, I fell over the horses shoulder and my hand landed beneath his hoof as his leg was coming down. Off the horse, I have been kicked as well as slammed against a wall. I have had my heels and toes stepped on countless times. I haven't had serious injuries, I've been lucky.
7. Are your horses shod or unshod? Until two years ago, shod on all fours. Two years ago, no shoes, currently shoes on the front two.
8. Clipped or Unclipped? Unclipped! I don't like horses being clipped. I've seen few body clips I like.
9. Whats your favourite riding event? Dressage, use to be showjumping, some cross country
10. Whats your most embarrassing riding moment? I've had plenty. The first one that comes to mind is going into the dressage arena while a girl was in midtest thinking there was a warm up area I could use until they blew the whistle. It wouldn't have mattered so much if my arch enemy wasn't watching and smirking. We did terrible on our test, my horse broke into the wrong transitions with head straight in the air, body SO tense and ignoring the fact I was on his back. When we were finished, the judges yelled at me loud enough to the point I thought everyone could hear. They yelled things I knew, making me feel as if they REALLY thought I was clueless about everything that just happened. My arch enemy was very satisfied.