1. How old are you? 16
2. How old were you when you started riding? 5
3. How long have you been riding? Seriously, only for about 7 months but I've been ridin' for 11 years. I sometimes spent 6 months at a time not being able ta ride though so mebbe more like 9 years
4. Did you get taught to ride at a riding school, or have parents teach you? Completely self-taught until about 2 months ago when I had a teach school me 'bout 8 times. I have stopped lessons though and I'm back on my own and doin' great.
5. How many horses have you had? In my own name, 1. But 9 all in all.
6. Whats the worst injury you have had falling off a horse? Never fallen
7. Are your horses shod or unshod? Unshod
8. Clipped or Unclipped? Never been clipped
9. Whats your favourite riding event? Riddin' open range in the country on fields o' gold. But as far as show typa things go, endurance.
10. Whats your most embarrassing riding moment? Wow, too many ta think of... Well probably the most emberassing was this time when I was stayin' at a dude ranch fer a bit and me and the wrangler took some dudes, that I don't think had ridden before, out on a trail ride an' one of em flipped out sendin' his horse flyin'. I went after em ta tryin catch em and right when I was right bout ta jump on ta the other horse my right foot slipped and I couldn't make the jump. Then my horse took a jump over a log and knocked my head inta a tree branch so I slowed my horse and was rubbin' my head and all. The wrangler ended up goin' for the runaway horse, which hadn't run all that far, and man did he laugh at me though when we got back to the ranch. Everbody found out 'bout it.
It was really emberassing, especially since even the noobs were laughin' at me when I went back ta watch over em.