ok, i seem to have you all beat.
1. How old are you?
2. How old were you when you started riding?
sat my first horse at the age of 2
3. How long have you been riding?
off and on, seriously, since age of 10
4. Did you get taught to ride at a riding school, or have parents teach you?
trial and error and some help from my folks (still)
5. How many horses have you had?
one pony, two horses (one was really my dad's, in the
beginning, but he adopted me for the rest of his life)
6. Whats the worst injury you have had falling off a horse?
use to ride bareback broncs as a kid and was thrown on
my head a few times, and also dragged along a few fences
7. Are your horses shod or unshod?
unshod in winter (hate iceballs), shod in summer
8. Clipped or Unclipped?
9. Whats your favourite riding event?
barrels, poles, trail riding and western pleasure
10. Whats your most embarrassing riding moment?
not too long ago i went riding with my friend Terri, who is a
complete novice. my mare spooked and i went off, skidding
along the ground. i, of course, got back on (trembling) and
we rode on. i was sooo embarrassed that with all my
experience, i fell off my horse.