1. How old are you? 16
2. How old were you when you started riding? 5
3. How long have you been riding? 11 years! (wow has it been that long!?)
4. Did you get taught to ride at a riding school, or have parents teach you? Luckily, I have horse crazy parents who were able to teach me, but I love my instructor!
5. How many horses have you had? 7, but right now we only have 2 at the moment
6. Whats the worst injury you have had falling off a horse? I broke my arm once (yikes that hurt!)
7. Are your horses shod or unshod? shod
8. Clipped or Unclipped? clipped
9. Whats your favourite riding event? Jumping! (showing is pretty darn nifty too!)
10. Whats your most embarrassing riding moment? When I was riding in front of all of these older, advanced ladies, and Cotton (my old horse) spooked while we were jumping and this caused me to go flying off of Cotton, which caused me to bang my head pretty darn hard on the jump, thank God I had a helmet on! That thing saved me a LOT of brain cells! But the embarassing thing about the whole situation, was the fact that all of the older and advanced ladies were watching me...... and when I fell off of Cotton, they all came over to me and were like "are you alright, you took quite a bad spill", I dunno why I thought it was so embarrasing, I guess it really wasen't, I was just angry with myself because I was "trying" (trying being the key word here) to show off my so called "amazing" (HA!) jumping skills to the ladies! HA! Well, I guess that plan failed!
Ahhhhhh well, I guess there's always next time! HA!