I just got the saddling part good..well enough to let me pass, and everything else I think will be fine.
Here is what I'll have to do:
- Approach your horse from a minimum of 10 feet away
- Rub him all over with the halter and 12 foot line
- Put the halter and knot on correctly
- Play the 7 Games
- Use the Yoyo and Squeeze Game to have your horse back through a gate
- Run forward with your horse, stop and back up without looking at him.
- Saddle your horse Indian Style
- Mount from both sides, stepping up and down three times
- Dismount both sides
- Show lateral flextion
- Pushing passanger for 21 minutes
- Follow the Rail
- Emergency Dismount