Originally Posted by EquineObsessed
Mine was today. I was weed whacking near an electric fence and the weed whacker got tangled in the fence. I managed to shut off the weed whacker, but I couldn't get the strap off, so I stood there for at least five minutes getting shocked, yelling like a crazy lady (and cussing like a sailor- I used words I didn't even know existed hahaha) until a girl finally heard me and shut off the fence. I was pulsing for a good 10 minutes after. I'm laughing now- it was so ridiculous! The girl who shut off the fence saw me and just cracked up. Anyway, what are your worst/funniest shock stories?
When I lived in Europe electric fences were essentially used everywhere. It was on most properties. You could actually buy special rubber boots who would allow you to stay grounded and install those fences without getting shocked. Was pretty happy to see most properties on the American continent do not use them. Posted via Mobile Device