Would you buy this horse? - Page 3
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Keeping and Caring for Horses > Horse Talk

Would you buy this horse?

This is a discussion on Would you buy this horse? within the Horse Talk forums, part of the Keeping and Caring for Horses category

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
    02-16-2011, 01:11 PM
  #21
Yearling
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistygirl    
very pretty. Hope all works out well:)
Thanks! Me too(:
Posted via Mobile Device
     
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
    02-16-2011, 04:42 PM
  #22
Yearling
Quote:
Originally Posted by DunOverIt    
No it's not... they're breeding them huge now for the hunters and even the WP....

Ever heard of Iron lines? Or the Obvious Conclusion horses?
Never heard of either of them. I'm not big into AQHA stuff (even though I own a Quarter Horse) or hunters. It's just that all of the Quarter Horses I've met weren't over 16 hands. Heck, there are only two horses at my barn that are 17 hands.

Guess you learn something new every day .
     
    02-16-2011, 04:44 PM
  #23
Yearling
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arksly    
Never heard of either of them. I'm not big into AQHA stuff (even though I own a Quarter Horse) or hunters. It's just that all of the Quarter Horses I've met weren't over 16 hands. Heck, there are only two horses at my barn that are 17 hands.

Guess you learn something new every day .
Haha yeah! The horses that I'm looking at are 17.1 and 17.2 hands.. Both AQH's! It's all in the bloodlines(:
Posted via Mobile Device
     
    02-16-2011, 05:01 PM
  #24
Foal
I like him, love for you to share this horse on our website.
     
    02-16-2011, 05:35 PM
  #25
Yearling
Quote:
Originally Posted by horseandshow    
I like him, love for you to share this horse on our website.
Thanks! He might possibly be for sale after the world show or congress! But then again, who ever knows. Haha
Posted via Mobile Device
     
    02-16-2011, 09:03 PM
  #26
Weanling
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arksly    
Never heard of either of them. I'm not big into AQHA stuff (even though I own a Quarter Horse) or hunters. It's just that all of the Quarter Horses I've met weren't over 16 hands. Heck, there are only two horses at my barn that are 17 hands.

Guess you learn something new every day .
lo, yeah.. I started noticing, when I bothered with their breed shows, the huge horses lumbering around. All of our stock are 15hh or a little under. We've only had two colts hit 15.3.

To each their own, and they ARE beautiful... but I am a lover of foundation, classic, Quarter Horses.
     
    02-16-2011, 09:20 PM
  #27
Yearling
Quote:
Originally Posted by DunOverIt    
lo, yeah.. I started noticing, when I bothered with their breed shows, the huge horses lumbering around. All of our stock are 15hh or a little under. We've only had two colts hit 15.3.

To each their own, and they ARE beautiful... but I am a lover of foundation, classic, Quarter Horses.
Yeah, I love going to the majors and watching the western classes just because the horses are so short and thick(: love it!
Posted via Mobile Device
     
    02-16-2011, 09:57 PM
  #28
Green Broke
Eeew! 17.3!
I had a mare that was 16.3 & had a hell of a time just getting in the saddle! Swore i'd never get a horse that tall again lmao though I do love the look of tall horses & it's so fun to be on them!
Personally, I think your guy's lovely though ;)
     
    02-16-2011, 10:03 PM
  #29
Yearling
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilruffian    
Eeew! 17.3!
I had a mare that was 16.3 & had a hell of a time just getting in the saddle! Swore i'd never get a horse that tall again lmao though I do love the look of tall horses & it's so fun to be on them!
Personally, I think your guy's lovely though ;)
Haha well thanks!
Posted via Mobile Device
     
    02-16-2011, 10:04 PM
  #30
Weanling
I would think you would get a little more than 25 for him. He is realy nice
You think he could cross over to horsemanship.
I love these irons are hot and hunting for chocalote.
     



Tags
horse, hunter, jump, purchase

Quick Reply
Please help keep the Horse Forum enjoyable by reporting rude posts.
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

Already have a Horse Forum account?
Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

New to the Horse Forum?
Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Old Thread Warning
This thread is more than 90 days old. When a thread is this old, it is often better to start a new thread rather than post to it. However, If you feel you have something of value to add to this particular thread, you can do so by checking the box below before submitting your post.

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0