1. His personality. He is just the sweetest little boy. Everyone that meets him falls in love with him. Everyone at the vet clinic knows him by name and spoils him rotten with rubs and treats.
2. His eyes. They're so big and expressive, they make my heart melt
3. His intelligence. Even if he does have brain damage, he's so quick to learn and willing. He does seem to forget easily though, so he needs a refresher more often than normal but he's quick to remember as well.
4. His quirks. He's a little goof sometimes. He likes to "help" me when I'm doing something, even picking out his feet. He likes to touch my butt when I pick them out. No lipping or nibbling, just a nose touch to check out what I'm doing. He's the nosiest guy and is always trying to help me out with whatever I'm doing.
5. His determination. I do call him a stubborn butt sometimes.
That determination really shone through the night of his accident. I was a complete wreck most of the night until we got to the clinic. While the vet was poking and providing, clipping his hair, and inserting the catheter, he was almost falling asleep! I had to shake him to keep him awake. He kept talking to the other horses there and never faltered in his appetite(that's my piggy!) Once that night. He was so much stronger than I could hope to be if I were ever in his position and his determination to stay alive that night was just amazing. He's my cutie patootie no matter what and I would not change one single thing about him. :) Posted via Mobile Device