1. Her personality. She's not perfect for little kids or first time riders as she's quite well trained, but she's just the biggest sweetheart on the ground. She wants to be everyones friend and you can do anything with her.
2. Her versatility. I can slap my old AP on her and practice some dressage or jumps on her one day and then practice some barrels the next. She's no trail horse but hey.
3. Her suitability. She's the perfect horse for me. She's not my heart horse, but she's exactly what I need. She's a teacher and a friend who‘s not afraid to play mom when I need help.
4. Her sensibility. First week I had her and took her to an arena as a test. Cows? Nothing. Ornery geldings? Swish of the tail and calmly wslk on by. Hot stallion? Not interested. Robotic roping calf? Nothing to see.
5. We think alike. That person insulted us? We‘ll show him. Someone insulted the paint who thinks she can jump? Next week we‘ll habe a faster barrel run than all your quarter horses and we can chase a cow too (not rope, but that‘s my fault not hers) Posted via Mobile Device