She's crazy like me
She has a attitude but usually a good one
She gives me confidence
She is always there when I need her
She seems to understand me
Shy the rescue horse:
She trys to trust me even though she has been through a lot
She wil try and try and try in training until she does it right
She is very patient with me
I love the way she looks at me after im done taking care of her, they seem to sy thank you, and they look like they are shining.
I love the way I feel a strong bond with her even though I havent had her very long
Her false grumpy persona when she wants food
How she whinny's when she sees me
Her color (when she's clean!)
Her scope, and heart
How she is still a total brat, even though we have been together 11yrs and she's almost 19 (gotta love cheeky ponies!)
Her dorky personality
She's sound after rehab!
She is making me a better rider
Is it bad when you can't find 5 things you like about your horse? Lol
1. His goofy personality
2. He learns VERY quickly.
3. He is extremely tolerant. He has a "been there, done that" attitude about everything, even the crazy stuff. Unless he's being a poof that day...
4. He is very versatile. He can do just about anything, just not very well. Lol
5. He is ALWAYS clean... (dripping with sarcasm)
1. Her presence. There is just something about her...
2. Her movement. Even at 28 she is one of the prettiest movers.
3. Her color. She's a Dun.
4. She can read people like people try to read horses. It's like she knows what i'm thinking before I do.
5. Her tail. It's so long and thick!
I just want to mash them together and they would either be the perfect horse or my worst nightmare. Lol