We ALL have them. I'm always curious about what other people aspire to do with their horses, be it in showing, breeding, training etc. So what are your dreams and goals that you're striving for? We can all ohh and ahh together
I have some goals, both short and long term.
- Have my first proper jumping lesson by my 20th birthday (I think it's quite possible!)
- Have my very own horse. My parents said it will happen one day.
- Do at least ONE official horse show...if my ailing eyes and knee permits it I'd love to do a ODE because I'm a masochist and want to be good at everything.
- Be able to financially support my own horse on my own property.
- Be with a horse from day one. Buy a young horse and have it trained (either by myself or under the guidance of another) and be it's one and only owner. I think the connection and relationship would be amazing.