06-15-2012, 11:57 AM
| || |
This trailer is a 4 horse slant load,all aluminum gooseneck. Below is a list of components:
1. Tinted dropdown windows with screens and interior bar style guards
2. Totally insulated with heat strip and a/c
3. An older refridgerator that works perfectly on gas or electric 110v/12v
4. 30 gal. Water storage with pump and 1 gal. Gas water heater
5. Upper and lower lt. Oak cabinets with a single sink base probably 12 inch
6. Spare tire, not aluminum like the other 4
7. 2- 6,000 lb. Axles with 16 inch/90% tires, brakes on all 4
8. 18 ft. Awning in good shape
9. Pass thru interior door to stalls
10. Stud side door
11. Battery holder and charger
12. 2 lp gas tank holder and tanks
13. Rear tack with saddle rack for 3 saddles
14. Optional small micro wave,,i'll put another one in it, it is not built in.
15. 5/8 stall mats w/ 1/2 inch up 4 ft. On walls
16. Cowbow shower in stud stall
17. Vent over bed/ full only ,,queen just will not quite fit.
18. Vents over stalls
19. Crank up jack for main trailer/ typical with small asist electric jack that is really too weak,,i use it for adjusting levelness.
This trailer is in great shape with no dents or has never been wrecked. I have owned this trailer since 2006 and was never used when I bought it. I have camped in it for a week at a time on several occasions with no problems. Like I told you on the phone I have been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis and I am going to have to sell it, otherwise I would not.. payoff on it is approx. 17,500.00.
P.s. I will take more pictures of it if any one is interested but the can go online and look up 200 keifer built genisis and it is the same.