this trailer is a 4 horse slant load,all aluminum gooseneck. Below is a list of components:
1. tinted dropdown windows with screens and interior bar style guards
2. totally insulated with heat strip and a/c
3. an older refridgerator that works perfectly on gas or electric 110v/12v
4. 30 gal. water storage with pump and 1 gal. gas water heater
5. upper and lower lt. oak cabinets with a single sink base probably 12 inch
6. spare tire, not aluminum like the other 4
7. 2- 6,000 lb. axles with 16 inch/90% tires, brakes on all 4
8. 18 ft. awning in good shape
9. pass thru interior door to stalls
10. stud side door
11. battery holder and charger
12. 2 lp gas tank holder and tanks
13. rear tack with saddle rack for 3 saddles
14. optional small micro wave,,i'll put another one in it, it is not built in.
15. 5/8 stall mats w/ 1/2 inch up 4 ft. on walls
16. cowbow shower in stud stall
17. vent over bed/ full only ,,queen just will not quite fit.
18. vents over stalls
19. crank up jack for main trailer/ typical with small asist electric jack that is really too weak,,i use it for adjusting levelness.
This trailer is in great shape with no dents or has never been wrecked. i have owned this trailer since 2006 and was never used when i bought it. i have camped in it for a week at a time on several occasions with no problems. like i told you on the phone i have been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis and i am going to have to sell it, otherwise i would not.. payoff on it is approx. 17,500.00.
P.s. i will take more pictures of it if any one is interested but the can go online and look up 200 keifer built genisis and it is the same.