1. The floor is solid, and we're going to double check on that when we go up.
2. A bit of surface rust, but the body is solid.
3. I don't know specifically, but they have four new tires, and she has one spare for us.
4. It's 7 feet by... eh, something else. It's big enough for my horse, is what I know.
5. New lights and wiring.
6. Brakes are good.
7. It doesn't have a title, but she has the paperwork we need to get it.
8. I don't know. >.<
10. See 2.
11. I'm not 100% sure about this one.
She's asking $1200 for it. She needs to get rid of this one before she can buy a different trailer for her ponies.
We're going to go look at it on Thursday, and my dad is going with me. He knows more about all of this than I do-I pretty much just know what I'm told.
And sorry about the pictures-my computer sort of distorted them when I put them on here.
Better pictures of the outside...
-that back part opens at the top.