DSCF3943.JPG DSCF3944.JPG DSCF3945.JPG DSCF3947.JPG DSCF3949.JPG DSCF3950.JPG DSCF3951.JPG DSCF3955.JPG
I had tested the sockets and the auxillary systems and thay are fine.
I then fixted the gas leak on the fridge as it was a leaky joint.
I also tested the microwave and had a latew breakfast so that works fine.
I also brought in the tv dvd player and had that working on the old gen set that is suplying mains power.
You can see the trailer hook up piller I made pluged in to the trailer vai the gen set.
And the wireing in the black conduit in to the gray junction box on the chassis ans the blue plug were the hook up extention lead plugs in.
And I cut out the bad section of rubber mating and a new section is waiting to be fitted after I clear up the old debris that was under the old matting. DSCF3956.jpg DSCF3958.JPG