Ohhh, I like this.. LOL! Well, Mine.. Hmmm.. I guess here we go:
- Aluminum build
- Extra heavy rubber mat flooring
- Twin axle (or triple)
- 5-6 Slant load, or 6 side load, all dividers
- Tack/sleeping front area
- A/C and Heat
- Ported double fold windows all the way down
- Gooseneck or 5th wheel
- Pen attachments
- Fair sized water tanks
- Storage compartments galoure
- Lighting galoure inside and out and all around!
- Atleast a twin bunk up front as well (I like to nap in between shows)
- One of those auto hydraulic hitches with the panel (easy hook-up)
- matching paint to the truck with my baby on the side and my ranch brand on the back door!
I am sure there are so many other goodies I could throw into it, but it has to be huge to start, LOL!
Dixon's Red Hot Ember