Your favorite Trainer
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Training Horses > Horse Trainers

Your favorite Trainer

This is a discussion on Your favorite Trainer within the Horse Trainers forums, part of the Training Horses category

    Like Tree28Likes

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        01-03-2014, 04:36 PM
      #1
    Foal
    Your favorite Trainer

    Who is your favorite Natural Horsemanship trainer, and why?
    We like Clinton Anderson because his methods make a lot of sense and for the most part, it's easy to do yourself. He explains himself very well.
    shesocalifornia likes this.
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        01-16-2014, 07:32 PM
      #2
    Showing
    Every trainer can teach you something, even if it's getting you to part with money.
         
        01-17-2014, 06:00 AM
      #3
    Weanling
    My wife
         
        01-17-2014, 11:02 AM
      #4
    Foal
    My first (and only trainer)! I started riding when I was 9 and continued to train with her until I was 17. Then she had a baby and stopped teaching and I'm struggling to find a new instructor I like as much as her. Hopefully when her son is older she'll start teaching again. I know I'll be the first client to call her!
         
        01-17-2014, 11:08 AM
      #5
    Started
    I like Buck Brannaman the best. I like Parelli's groundwork techniques, but I don't follow their techniques further than that.
    sheenanaginz likes this.
         
        01-17-2014, 11:53 AM
      #6
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by KateM    
    Who is your favorite Natural Horsemanship trainer, and why?
    We like Clinton Anderson because his methods make a lot of sense and for the most part, it's easy to do yourself. He explains himself very well.
    I got free tickets for Clinton Anderson's walkabout tour about two years ago. That was the first exposure I got to him. Although there are a few things I disagree on with him, I did like a lot of what he had to say. Plus he is freaking hilarious!
         
        01-19-2014, 12:50 AM
      #7
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 6gun Kid    
    My wife
    Good answer!
         
        01-19-2014, 02:36 AM
      #8
    Super Moderator
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 6gun Kid    
    My wife
    Did you just earn brownie points, or what?

    You can't go wrong with that answer.

    As for me, with respect to publicly known trainers, I have been enjoying watching Warwick Schiller.
    GotaDunQH and EliRose like this.
         
        01-19-2014, 03:13 AM
      #9
    Weanling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tinyliny    
    Did you just earn brownie points, or what?

    You can't go wrong with that answer.

    As for me, with respect to publicly known trainers, I have been enjoying watching Warwick Schiller.
    I'm no dummy , but the truth is easy. She is amazing, and the fact that she is hot......Well that is just a bonus!
         
        01-20-2014, 12:36 AM
      #10
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 6gun Kid    
    I'm no dummy , but the truth is easy. She is amazing, and the fact that she is hot......Well that is just a bonus!
    What did you do?
    Cherie likes this.
         

    Quick Reply
    Please help keep the Horse Forum enjoyable by reporting rude posts.
    Message:
    Options

    Register Now

    In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

    Already have a Horse Forum account?
    Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

    New to the Horse Forum?
    Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.

    User Name:
    Password
    Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
    Password:
    Confirm Password:
    Email Address
    Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
    Email Address:

    Log-in

    Human Verification

    In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


    Old Thread Warning
    This thread is more than 90 days old. When a thread is this old, it is often better to start a new thread rather than post to it. However, If you feel you have something of value to add to this particular thread, you can do so by checking the box below before submitting your post.

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Favorite Natural Horsemanship Trainer? The Northwest Cowgirl Natural Horsemanship 19 08-06-2013 09:02 PM
    Favorite Famous Trainer? Tobysthebesthorseever Horse Trainers 28 06-12-2013 09:01 AM
    Who is your favorite RFD tv trainer Makoda Horse Training 26 02-12-2011 12:25 AM
    Who is your favorite horse trainer? barrelracer892 Horse Training 8 06-26-2010 01:36 AM
    Who is your favorite trainer? secretmolly Horse Training 24 09-10-2009 03:21 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:01 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0