Do you think she could do dressage???? - Page 2 - The Horse Forum
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 12 Old 11-09-2008, 07:49 PM
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 5,526
• Horses: 0
Originally Posted by travlingypsy View Post
Oh that Wait is her size bad? When I bought her I was told she was 15.2 so for three years im saying oh yah my horse is 15.2 bla bla and then when I listed her I sticked her and she was 15hh I was shocked and mad...

I saw that and unfortunately is one of the standard "untruths" that are used to sell horses. I would gather that about 5% of horses listed are the height they are listed as...the other 95% will be from 2 to 6" less than listed height.
Spyder is offline  
Sponsored Links
post #12 of 12 Old 11-09-2008, 08:00 PM Thread Starter
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,372
• Horses: 0
I dont get why people do that. I mean if someone is looking for a smaller horse they are going to go right by your horse thats listed as 15.hh but is really 14.3... Its just stupid. Tell the truth people!

...Yah im going to wait a week and see if I get any nibbles at this price and then I will lower it again. She has been on the market for a long time. I hope now that since I have a pic ad on dreamhorse and a 6 pic/video ad on horsetopia Ill get a quick sale. But who knows.

From east to west a travlin gypsy found her prancing pony for now their hearts run as one...into the north
travlingypsy is offline  

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

Already have a Horse Forum account?
Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

New to the Horse Forum?
Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:


Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Old Thread Warning
This thread is more than 90 days old. When a thread is this old, it is often better to start a new thread rather than post to it. However, If you feel you have something of value to add to this particular thread, you can do so by checking the box below before submitting your post.

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
why do you like dressage? sempre_cantando English Riding 34 12-22-2008 03:32 PM
Dressage Horse_love999 Horse Riding Critique 13 07-19-2008 12:31 PM
KYB Dressage Young_Dressage Horse Videos 3 04-06-2008 02:47 AM
Dressage Jr_lover Horse Training 4 03-02-2008 09:50 PM
Dressage horse_luver4e Horse Training 11 02-12-2008 10:18 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome