1. What do I need to be sure and ask to find the right trainer?
2. Molly has a fast pasted walk. Can I slow that down?
3. I see horses drop their heads when a rider is on their back, how do you achieve that?
4. And for the trail riders out there is a fast walk a problem for trails? Just pleasure trails not competive trails. (Trails and campouts are what I would like to be a regualr part of life in the future.)
5. When we bought her we also liked the idea of using her as a broodmare. Mostly for ourselves, but I wonder if selling a colt would be an option? She is a mostly black B&W paint. She however is not registered and with her having been a rescue we don't have any clue of her bloodline. What do you think? For us we just love the animal, in ready some seem to love the bloodline? Would it make a differance to breed her to pedigree?
Thanks to all of you. You have really been so much help. I know I will being coming back everyday.