Please tell me if you see somthing that stick out to you, Iave been having tons of issues with her when riding and am tring to elimnate anything that I can!
Here is what I have done to help her:
* Got her teeth done
* Feet trimmed and new shoes
* New better jiont suppliment
* Time off (two full weeks)
* Checked all her tack with my trainer to make sure its all fitting
* Changed her scenery of work (been hacking her out on the trails and road 2-3 times a week)
None of this will help. Im up tp my neck in frustration and think I am about done trying new things before just having a complete melt down!!
Im putting her on some Magniesium to see if that helps, She has never been this much of a pain in my rear! We are having to use a chain on her to bring her in and out, everyone has to walk 10 feet behind her and be really careful around her legs and face.
She has never been beat, not lame but is a mare who will tell you when somthing isnt right, I just can't put our hands on it! I want her to feel good again but IDK how to help her!
Please if you have any suggustions, SPILL!