I am a little frustrated with the weather. My trainer was going to start my horse this week, but she sent me a letter stating that she wanted to wait until June to start my horse because of the inconsistincies in the weather. I am really just kinda dissapointed I guess. It has been pouring rain here and I understand why she is waiting. She said he would not get the consistent training with the weather the way it is now. Sigh, I guess I just needed some feedback about this.