1. Snaffles are the harshest bit out there, I just ride in a 7 inch shank curb bit and that is what everyone should use on every horse.
2. The only thing drafts are good for is pulling stuff. Get a real horse.
3. You can't do dressage in a Western saddle. Get a real saddle.
4. You can't barrel race a draft! Didn't I tell you that drafts are only for pulling? Get a quarter horse.
5. Martingales are cruel, never use them, use a barrel racing tie down instead.
6. Never gallop, it will hurt the horses tendons.
7. Hackamore? Hackamores are cruel, you can break your horses face, you need a 7 inch shank curb bit!! Didn't I tell you that first off? Every horse rides in a curb.
8. If it ain't neck reining, its plow reining, and that's ugly.
Spent a whole hour today laying in a pasture, waiting for a sparkling vampire to show up. Alas, I woke up and looked over, only to find a mound of horse crap. Sigh.