Sorry about not providing enough info
1) I have been using the same tack on her (saddle, bridle, bit, and girth) for several months now.
2) I am not completely sure about what her feed is( the barn where I board and train takes care of feeding). I do know she is turned out most of the day, gets fed in the p.m. and has hay at night when she is in.
3) When she starts running off I try to to alternating half halts do she won't just pull against me. I also try to circle, but she sometimes will not listen when she takes off.
4) I have been working with a trainer. She said to just hack or lunge for about an hour before we jump. However, she also does not want her to get overly fit, so that she will be able to continue running. It also might be the weather.
5) I began leasing her in the middle of the summer(i think around July).
Some other info. I don't know if it will help.
1)Her ground manners have also gone downhill latley (i.e. she tries running me into her stall whenever I take her out).
2) She used to be on hormones woth the last person who had her.
3) She was basically perfect in the summer and fall and up until November.
4) I usually ride her 5-6 days a week.
5) We are riding in a very large indoor right now.
6) She is very afraid of noises even with earplugs.
Hope that this will help! Thank You!