Originally Posted by Karamee
i will try this but it will be after the baby is born. My baby wont be near the horse until I know he is safe. Im not worried about me getting hurt I don't want someone else getting hurt.. I believe I ca get through to him its just going to take time and patience.. I don't believe in giving up on a horse.. I have a johhny be good stick and a round pen that is calling his name after the baby is born. I havent touched him in almost 2 months.. but as soon as I can get out there after the baby is born I will.
The longer you wait to get him back in control the more dangerous the situation will get. You still have three months in your pregnancy left, and I'm no mother, but I know that babies require a HUGE amount of your time, so I doubt you'll be able to give him the consistant daily work that he will need for days to fix the problem for at least 6 months.
I still think its in your horse's and your best interest to sell him.