Her ground training:
- pick up feet (all 4)
- yield fore quarters and hind quarters
- walk over and between a variety of objects
- flexing her neck
- backing up ( with and without pressure)
- desensitized to balls, ropes and stick and string
- lets me touch her ears no problem, throw stuff on her, has had tiny pressure on her back
- can touch her mouth, see her teeth and deworms great.
- leads well
- knows whoa ( voice command and pressure)
- knows more... if you want to know more, just say!
Is there anything else I can do with her?