I found this last night, and was pretty excited about it because it is really big and seems like a pretty good price for what it is. I was wondering if anyone here has used something like this or if not would you consider using it?
Extra Large Deck Box | Deck Boxes | Garage
- 99 Gallon capacity / Inside Dimensions 49.5"w x 20"h x 23"d.
- Weather resistant / Water Proof
- Hinged Lid with padlock slots (padlock not included)
- "No tool Assembly"
- Outside Dimensions 53.5"w x 24" h x 23"d
- Looks Nice/sturdy
- Too Big/bulky ?
- Might be easy to take apart, (Might be fixable with extra glue.)
- Not easy to move around-- lacks wheels and handles. (Might be nice when considering theft however.)
- Could a saddle fit in it without damaging the saddle? There is a tack room available to leave the saddle in, however if I am spending this much money on all of these things myself, I don't want to risk anything happening to it.
All thoughts are appreciated!