okay some tips coming your way:
1. Do like everybodys says ground work
2. In doing ground work, work on bending to the right or left
3. Teach him to back, walk, trot, and canter on your commands(i would wait to gallop)lol..
4. If a horse can bend then if you get in a bind and are on a runaway horse then bend his neck and a horse can run straight or period with their head facing their butts -Clinton Anderson
5. Teach him that you are the boss! ;)
Keep us updated!!
katies loves duke so very much!!